Self-adhesive Fiberglass Mesh Tape
Specifications of fiberglass drywall joint tape:
- Mesh size: 8 × 8 mesh (2.85 × 2.85mm), 9 × 9 mesh (3.20 × 3.20mm)
- Width: 50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm.
- Length of roll: 20m, 45m, 90m or as per customers’ requirement.
- Colors: white, yellow, blue, green.
- Main size: 50mm × 90m, 50mm × 45m, 50mm × 20m.
- Packing: Inner packing: shrink packing or plastic bag.
Outer packing: 24 rolls or 54 rolls or 72 rolls/ carton .
Note: Customized specification is welcomed.
Fiberglass tape – the ideal material to giving best solution for wall and ceiling problems
Fiberglass drywall tape or fiberglass drywall joint tape is quite different from the paper tape that traditionally used in the industry. It is a building material that made with a unique cross-fiberglass construction to provide greater drywall joint strength, used to cover seams in the process of drywall construction. This product has good performances like good softness, high stickiness, and easy application. The drywall tape is the ideal material to giving you the best solution for wall and ceiling problems. Drywall tape can also be used to seal corners where two sections of drywall meet. It gives a smooth surface that looks as bright as new.
Features of fiberglass drywall wall tape: Good performance of alkaline-resistance; High tensile strength and deformation resistance; Excellent self-adhesive performance; High tensile strength; Well arranged performance; Easy to be operated.
Application of fiberglass drywall tape:
It is mainly used for the joints of wall, ceiling and other building materials products for crack prevention.
Method of Construction:
- Keep the wall clean and dry.
- Attach the adhesive drywall tape in the cracks of the wall and press tightly.
- Confirmed the gap has been covered in tape, and then cut the excess adhesive tape cutting, finally brush with mortar.
- Let it dry, and then gently polish.
- Fill enough coating, make the surface smooth.
- Cut the uncovering adhesive tape and ensure all the cracks have been appropriate repaired, then decorate the surrounding of the cracks with fine composite materials to make it clean and bright as new.