Fiberglass Weave Mesh Fabric
1. Fiberglass cloth is very durable and can be used in a variety of different ways, such as insulation, marine and recreation, advanced composites, electronics, filtration, commercial and construction, protection, etc
2. Place of Origin: Hebei, China
Brand Name: CMD
Supply Ability: 10000m2 per month
Mininum Order Quantity: One container shipping
Departure Port: Xingang port, Tianjin
Payment Terms: TT or L/C
Delivery Time: Generally speaking, within one month; if quite large quantity, maybe more time will be available.
Fiberglass plain weave fabric specification:
Fiberglass twill weave fabric specification:
Common Sizes of Fiberglass Mesh Fabrics for Shade:
- Shade Rate ( Covering Rate): Approx 40% Weight: Approx 100G/M2 Roll Size: 3 x 50M
- Shade Rate (Covering Rate): Approx 40% Weight: Approx 145G/M2 Roll Size: 3 x 50M
- 3.Shade Rate ( Covering Rate): Approx 80% Weight: Approx 120G/M2 Roll Size: 3 x 50M
Fiberglass cloth used for insulation, filtration, commercial and construction due to its advantages
Fiberglass strands can be weaved together into a simple sheet of cloth, called fiberglass cloth. Fiberglass cloth is generally known as fiberglass geotextiles which widely applied in civil engineering. Some people often think this product is the same to reinforced fiberglass mesh. However it is not right. It is mainly a geosynthetic that composite made from fiberglass and short-term acupuncture nonwoven cloth.
The advantages of fiberglass cloth are following:
- Good coverage function: applied to kinds of surfaces, it can cover the defects of old and new walls effectively and ensure the uniformity of the surface structure and color.
- Strong tensile strength, it is effective to prevent wall cracking and plays a good roll in wall reinforcement with the high-quality coatings, easy to clean and without surface accumulation of static electricity.
- The open voids organizational structure is good for natural diffusion of water vapor to promote the adjustment of the indoor climate.
- The non-smooth surface of the fabric can reduce the noise.
- Excellent fire and heat resistance
- Save time and easy to install, environment protection, safety and good decoration, rich texture.
- Play the role of reinforcement, drainage, protection, filtration, isolation in roads, water conservancy, environmental protection and other projects.
Fiberglass cloth application:
Fiberglass cloth is very durable and can be used in a variety of different ways, such as insulation, marine and recreation, advanced composites, electronics, filtration, commercial and construction, protection, etc.
Alkali-resistant reinforcing fiberglass mesh cloth storage
Need to keep dry, preferably of the environment at a temperature of 15°C-35°C, relative humidity between 35%-65% within the original packaging. If the product is stored in the environment of low temperature (below 15°C), it is better to storage in the environment of 23°C for 24 hours to prevent condensation or brittle before using at ambient temperature.
Packing and loading
We use plastic shrink film to do inner packing and carton to do outer packing one 40HQ can contain 112000 square meter that is 560 cartons One carton Size:1.02 × 0.34 × 0.35(length × width × height). And customized package is welcome.