Definition of fiberglass mesh
Fiberglass mesh is the basis of glass fiber woven fabric by alkali-resistant rubber coating formed. It is widely used in construction inner and outside wall insulation, waterproofing, crack, etc with a good alkali-resistant, flexibility and high tensile strength weft. Fiberglass mesh mainly focus on alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh. It adopts non-alkali fiberglass yarn (principle component is silicate with good chemical stability) and made with leno weave, a specific organization structure and then through thermoforming treatment by alkali resistant liquid and reinforcing agent.
Application of fiberglass mesh
- Reinforce material of wall (such as fiberglass mesh fabric, GRC plate, EPS inner and outside wall insulation panel, plasterboard, etc.
- Reinforce cement products (such as marble pillar, funnel, etc.)
- Granite, net piece exclusively for mosaic, back mesh for marble.
- Roofing felt base cloth and asphaltic roofing material.
- Reinforcing plastic and rubber framework material
- Board fireproofing
- Grinding wheel base fabric
- highway pavement with geo-grid
- sealing tape used in construction
characteristics of fiberglass grid:
- Good chemical stability. Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, water-resistant, cement etching resistance, and resistance to chemical corrosion and strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
- High strength, high modulus, light weight.
- Good dimensional stability, stiffness, flat and prone to shrinkage, deformation, excellent location.
- Good toughness. Good shock resistance.
- Mildew, pest.
- Fire protection, thermal insulation, sound insulation, insulation.